Do you have information you’d like to share with the MHR Community? Please read through these important guidelines that will help you spread your message in the most effective way possible.
Weekly News Submission Guidelines: Please remember that you can submit posts for inclusion in our weekly Thursday blasts via our website at any time.
- In order to be included, your post must be received by our new deadline of 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday evenings and meet content approval.
- Posts must be free of grammatical and spelling errors (posts with errors will not be accepted and you will be asked to resubmit with corrections).
- Posts must contain text in the submission box, empty PDFs and Microsoft Word Documents will no longer be accepted.
- Posts can be accompanied by an image that you attach.
- Posts must match a category of MHR News and be relevant to our community.
- To submit, please click here or visit our homepage.
- If you have questions, please contact us.
Additions to the MHR School website are made on a case by case basis. Please submit any requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must meet the approval of the Web Coordinator and Mrs. Harmening and can take some time to roll out.
Social Media Requests:
- Requests to submit content to our MHR School social media pages can be made via email to email@example.com. Requests must included a description and an image and will be subject to our filtering guidelines.
- Requests must be made in advance of requested date and post time, be met with approval of the Social Media Staff, and Mrs. Harmening.
- Requests to post MHR events may only be made after the event has made approval of Mrs. Harmening.
- Requests with misinformation and unapproved content will not be posted until they are corrected.
- Requests to submit content to the Parish social media pages can be made via email to this address.
Submit your news to the Parish Bulletin! The content deadline is every Monday at noon. Articles and images can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
MHR School Logos
- Requests to create content to using any of the MHR Logos, colors and branding content can be made via email to email@example.com only after you have received approval from Mrs. Harmening.
- Submissions with the logos will not be accepted unless they are approved through the school.
- Logos cannot be recolored or altered in any way.
- Logos should not be re-created by outside vendors.