The following instruction can be downloaded as a PDF document and printed separately using the link at the bottom of this page.
Honeywell Instant Alert for Schools – Parent User Interface
Website URL: https://instantalert.honeywell.com
Minimum Requirements – Register and create your account
1. Go to the Honeywell Instant Alert for Schools website listed above.
2. If you are not a staff member in the school, click on ‘Parent’ in the New User box.
3. If you are a staff member in the school, you could instead click on ‘School Staff’ in the New User box.
4. Complete the student information form. Click ‘Submit.’
5. Complete the corresponding screen. Click ‘Submit.’
6. After receiving the Confirmation message, click ‘Proceed’ to get started with Instant Alert.
7. Note: Remember your Login Name and Password so you may use it to update your profile.
View and check details about yourself and your family members
1. Upon successful login, click on ‘My Family.’
2. Click on a parent name to view and edit parent details.
3. Click on a student name to view details about your children enrolled in this school.
Configure alert settings for yourself
1. Click on ‘Alert Setup.’
2. Click on the check boxes to select which alert type you would like to have sent to which device. Click on
‘Save’ when complete.
3. If you would like to add another contact device, select the device type and enter the device details.
Select the person to whom the device belongs and click on ‘Add.’
4. You are also able to set the days and times you would like your phones to receive alerts. For example, if you want your work phone to receive alerts only during the workdays, you could set the weekday start time to 8:00am and the weekday end time to 5:00pm and then uncheck the weekend box. Or, if you did not want your cell phone to receive alerts while you were sleeping, you could set the weekday start time to 6:00am and the weekday end time to 10:00pm and the weekend start time to 8:00am and the weekend end time to 11:00pm. You have the flexibility and control to set up your phones in many different ways.
5. For e-mail, text messaging and pagers you may send yourself a test message. Click on ‘Send Test
Message’ to send yourself a message.
View History of Alerts
Click on ‘Alert History’ to view Alerts that have been sent to you. Use the calendar icons and ‘Alert Type’ list to filter the Alerts.
For Assistance: https://instantalert.honeywell.com
Click on the Help Request link in the lower right hand side of the page
Be sure to set your e-mail spam filter to receive e-mail from Honeywell.com.