All MHR families have received their $300 in raffle tickets during packet pick-up* Be sure to return your ticket stubs and payment as soon as possible. Don't forget... tickets that are paid for and returned by October 30 are good for of the remaining monthly drawings. You don't want to miss out! Congratulations to our [...]
September 28, 2019 Hello Parents, As we have quickly slipped into Fall it a great time to remind everyone to watch the weather. Students will be going out for recess and many students are here waiting to come in before the morning bell. It is time to dig out our warm coats, sweaters, hoodies and [...]
Do you have information you'd like to share with the MHR Community? Please read through these important guidelines that will help you spread your message in the most effective way possible. Weekly News Submission Guidelines: Please remember that you can submit posts for inclusion in our weekly Thursday blasts via our website at any time. [...]
Have you forgotten to return your Stewardship Renewal Form? Print out the form attached below and submit to the rectory to continue your involvement at MHR! Now is the time to make your commitments through the fall of 2020. Use the 2019-2020 Stewardship Renewal Booklet and download the 2019-2020 Renewal Form to tell us what [...]
September 28, 2019 Hello Parents, Last month I wrote: Our tuition only covers 80% of our budget. The other 20% is coming from fundraising and donations. Every year it becomes increasingly difficult to meet the 20%. We do our best to not tap our parents for the 20% by having fundraisers. This year there are [...]
Have you ever wondered about childcare options before or after school? Remember that MHR has its own extended day care program staffed by school faculty to help meet the needs of work schedules. This program, held in room 6, is open to all MHR School students in preschool through grade 8 as often as is [...]
We would like to continue this wonderful ministry for our littlest parishioners! Children’s Liturgy of the Word volunteers are needed to serve one Sunday a month at 9:30 & 11 a.m. Masses. Please contact Lori Kennedy at email@example.com or 708-346-8185 ext 226 if you are interested in joining this wonderful ministry!
For more information, please contact the Evergreen Park Recreation Department.
Download your Box Top app today to start earning for MHR! You’ll now download the new and improved, user-friendly Box Tops app, register and select a school, and then scan an eligible receipt containing Box Tops products. You’ll earn 10 cents for each Box Tops product purchased plus extra earnings for any Bonus Box Tops [...]
July 2, 2019 Dear Parents, The operation of Most Holy Redeemer Catholic School (MHR) is primarily tuition driven; therefore, parental commitments to tuition and fee obligations are critical to the school’s continued operation and vitality. Tuition and fees at MHR are examined and determined annually by school administration, the School Advisory Board and the Office [...]